Villa Sali Sing Sing
Surrounded by a lush tropical garden with spectacular infinity pool and a breathtaking view over the green hills and the sea, Villa Sali is one of the most luxurious and spacious holiday villas on the North coast of Bali. The villa is quietly situated in a beautiful green area, just a 6-8 minute’s drive from the center of Lovina, the tourist place on the north coast of Bali.
This luxury holiday home offers views of mountains, rice fields, the Bali Sea and features plenty of family-friendly amenities, making it the perfect villa in Bali for couples, friends and families traveling together or with children. A top tropical holiday destination, the island of Bali offers a welcoming atmosphere, unique culture and a huge variety in landscapes and activities that can be undertaken.
On hot days, cool down in the large infinity-edge pool that sits along a timber deck outfitted with sunbeds and mature frangipani trees. The rooftop lounge area is equipped with board games and books and offers a cozy spot to watch a movie. Also on the rooftop, is an open-air terrace lounge space complete with a daybed. Although the villa offers many different viewpoints with stunning views, this is the best spot to enjoy the view of the green hills and the sea. Especially in the evening when the sun disappears with a red glow behind the mountains of Java in the distance and the sky will be filled by thousands of stars. The sunset at this coast is spectacular!
Within, the home features a cutting-edge design scheme with stone walls, contemporary accents and elegant wood touches. The living room has modern furnishings contrasted with a Balinese Stone carving on the wall and has an open-concept design and opens up to the dining area and pool via large sliding glass doors. The dining area features a wooden table with seating for 10 persons where you can enjoy a lovely meal. Under the large thatched roof is a second covered terrace with a high dining table with bar stools and a sitting area with lounge sofas and chairs where you can relax and enjoy the delightful evenings.
On the pool deck are sun loungers and parasols and the 16-meter pool. Because of its location in the hills and the very spacious garden surrounding the villa you are assured of optimum privacy. Of course the bale benong at the terrace is not missing, the typical Balinese gazebo with thick mattresses and lots of cushions, the ultimate place to relax and enjoy the beautiful views
Meanwhile, the kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances you need to craft a home-cooked meal—but you won’t need to lift a finger! Your stay here includes the services of professional staff, including a chef cook that can prepare delicious meals for you!
There are five bedrooms, including two master suites, that can accommodate up to 8 adults and 2 children in this villa. Four of the bedrooms offer king-size beds and spacious en-suite bathrooms, while the fifth room with two beds and a play corner is ideal for children. The first master bedroom and two suites located on the lower level have glass sliding doors walking out to the terrace. They also provide each a different styled typical Balinese open-air bathroom with a walk-in shower and one bathroom also has a bath tub. The second master bedroom is located on the upper level, which includes a private balcony with a seating area and a daybed. This bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom.
At night the bale benong is a great spot to chill out and experience the villa from a completely different angle, where the villa seems to transform into a huge open living room.
Let all the stresses of everyday life melt away as you relax on a plush chaises loungers on the villa’s terrace and garden. They surround a 16-metre swimming pool and are framed by a stonewall and the villa, ensuring you’ll experience optimal privacy.
In Villa Sali you can enjoy a romantic getaway, with friends, family or even celebrate a wedding in an intimate setting. The lay-out of the villa makes it possible to undertake activities together, but also to retreat to an area where you be in more intimate company.
The villa is designed to create maximum privacy and to enjoy maximum benefit of the amazing views of the green surrounding and the Bali Sea. The enclosed garden with palm trees and tropical plants provide a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Villa Sali guarantees a carefree holiday. The overwhelming luxury and facilities of the villa, the beautiful surroundings, the panoramic view and the warm atmosphere and hospitality of the staff guarantee you will have an unforgettable holiday!
VILLA SALI SING SING
- Suitable for up to 8 adults and 2 children
- 4 bedrooms with air conditioning, a king size bed, wardrobe, work desk and a safe deposit box
- 4 en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower, toilet and double sinks, 1 bathroom has also a bath tub (3 of the bathrooms are typical Balinese open-air bathrooms)
- 1 children’s bedroom with 2 separate beds (wooden bunk bed with 2 single beds 90 x 180 m) and play corner
- Guest toilet
- Kitchen including American fridge, gas cooker, microwave, oven, toaster, sandwich maker, rice cooker, blender, Nespresso coffee maker and a coffee maker for filter coffee, water dispenser
- Living room on the ground floor with a large lounge sofa
- Lounge area on the first floor with TV/DVD with surround system, movies, books, board games
- JBL Speaker (Bluetooth connection)
- Free WiFi Internet
- Very large infinity pool (16m x 5m)
- Two large (covered) terraces with wooden dining table for 10 persons, high table with bar stools for 8 persons and large seating area with lounge sofas and chairs
- Sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas
- Bale benong (5m x 3m) at the edge of the swimming pool with thick mattresses and pillows
- Large tropical landscaped garden with palm and banana trees, frangipani trees and flowering plants on a plot of 4500 m²
- Bath towels, beach towels and bed linen is provided
- Washing machine and dryer available
- Storage room available
- baby cot and high chair available
- 4 safe deposit boxes for your personal belongings (safe deposit box in each bedroom)
- Including staff 6 days a week staff (chef cook, housekeeper, gardener and security)